Jacksonville Personal Injury Car Accident Treatment
When you hear the words “personal injury” you probably think of an attorney first. While you might need an attorney, gaining the right personal injury car accident treatment in Jacksonville needs to come first.
Before you call an attorney, call the Auto Accident Doctor. We will provide the right diagnosis and treatment options to help relieve your pain fast. Even if you’re not feeling any pain yet, we help pinpoint any injury that might cause pain in the near future.
Comprehensive Treatment for Personal Injuries
At the Spinal Injury Centers Auto Accident Doctor, we ensure you gain access to comprehensive treatment for any type of injury. After suffering a personal injury in Jacksonville, we’re ready to help you recover without surgery or addictive pain medications.
Commonly, those involved in car accidents suffer injuries but don’t notice any symptoms until weeks after the accident. The Auto Accident Doctor can help you with recovery from an auto accident personal injury. We can even provide an attorney referral, if necessary.
Symptoms of a Personal Injury from an Auto Accident
If you’re suffering from any of the following symptoms, it could be a sign of a more serious injury:
- Muscle soreness
- Lower back pain
- Neck Pain
You may be suffering from a soft tissue injury or whiplash. This type of personal injury may not present symptoms immediately after the accident. It’s important to receive immediate medical treatment after any type of car accident, slip-and-fall accident, or any other type of personal injury.
Most Common Personal Injury Problems We Treat
As Spinal Injury Centers Auto Accident Doctor, we treat many types of personal injuries. Some are more common than others. The most common personal injury problems we treat include:
- Whiplash – A rather common injury as a result of a car accident, many people don’t realize they have whiplash for weeks after the accident. This type of injury will develop in the neck due to a sprain. It can make it hard to move your head from side to side.
- Herniated Disc – Back injuries are also common after car accidents. A herniated disc may cause shooting pains through your legs, along with back pain.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – A rather common injury for those typing all day at an office, carpal tunnel syndrome is a wear and tear type of injury. It’s often caused by developing inflammation in the carpal tunnel of the wrist. This may lead to weakness or numbness throughout your hand.
- Knee Sprains – Athletes often suffer from knee sprains. We treat all types of knee injuries, whether caused during a sporting event, car accident, or due to a chronic condition.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome – Another common personal injury in Jacksonville from car accidents is thoracic outlet syndrome. This type of injury is found throughout the neck and shoulders. It can manifest in several ways.
Get the Treatment You Need for Your Personal Injury in Jacksonville Today!
If you’ve been in an auto accident, call the Auto Accident Doctor today. Don’t wait for symptoms or severe pain to get an examination and diagnosis. Since many personal injuries don’t cost much or any pain for several weeks after an accident, it’s important to get medical attention immediately.
Don’t delay your treatment. Before you call anybody else, call us at (904) 644-7034. We will provide a complete diagnosis and treatment plan to help you recover from your personal injury.