Jacksonville Work Related Injuries
Work-related injuries often come from everyday activities or from an accident. It’s common to suffer from an injury at work if you perform repetitive movements daily. These types of injuries can become an issue over time and lead to trauma in the body.
Whether you’ve suffered a work-related injury in Jacksonville due to an accident or everyday activities, we’re here to help. At Spinal Injury Centers, we offer the right chiropractic care and treatment options to help relieve your pain, inflammation, and swelling.
If you’re in pain due to a work-related injury, call and make an appointment with us today at (904) 644-7034.
Common Jacksonville Work-Related Injuries
Several injuries happen at work. Some are more common due to repetitive movement, while others happen due to an accident. Some of the most common work-related injuries in Jacksonville include:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – A repetitive stress injury commonly caused by typing for long periods every day.
- Back Injuries – May happen due to an accident or repetitive motion.
- Muscle Strains – Workers commonly suffer from muscle strains due to lifting heavy objects or from pushing and pulling motions.
- Neck Injuries – An accident may cause a neck injury at work, but it can also come from poor posture.
- Tendon and Joint Issues – From dislocations to tears to inflammation, tendon and joint issues are commonly caused by work accidents and repetitive motion.
- Fall Injuries – If you work in construction or another field where you work at heights, you might suffer from a fall injury impacting your back, neck, legs, or other parts of the body.
Many types of injuries can happen at work. Some happen due to repetitive motion, while others may be caused by an accident of some sort. No matter how you suffered a work-related injury, it’s time to get the right treatment for your pain.
Let Us Help Treat Your Work-Related Injury in Jacksonville!
When you suffer from any type of work-related injury, we’re here to help you. At Spinal Injury Centers, we specialize in chiropractic care and alternative treatment options. You don’t have to take harmful pain medications or undergo surgery to recover.
Our treatments are customized to fit your specific needs. We start by diagnosing the cause of your pain. Then, we recommend the right treatment plan to help you tap into your body’s natural healing powers.
With a variety of treatment options, we can help you recover from any work-related injury. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at (904) 644-7034. We’d be happy to speak with you!